World Book Day is a day set aside to celebrate books, authors and promote the reading culture all around the world. Through the books by our Man of God, over the years, we have increased in knowledge, thus this World Book Day (in the month for increasing knowledge) we celebrate our dear Man of God, prolific author, Rev. Chris Oyakhilome DSc. D.D., for changing our lives by giving us books for life.
This year 2017, the year of Flourishing, we are celebrating World Book day on April 23rd 2017. However, just a day would not suffice to celebrate our dear man of God and prophet of our time for the timeless and life-changing books he’s given us on health, prayer, fellowship, mind management and every other aspect of our lives.
From 16th April- 23rd April 2017, we will be having our World Book Day Appreciation week, where we will celebrate our world’s greatest author, Pastor Chris, with the following fun-filled activities:
- Book fairs holding in all our local church assemblies
- Gift-a-Book; saying, Thank You! I love you! Or God loves you! to someone by giving them a book as a special gift
- Book Readings and Testimony Time during our services and in our cell meetings.
- Quiz competitions
- And lots more…
Join others to celebrate world’s greatest author Pastor Chris through these simple steps:
- Participate in all the activities lined up for the World Book Day and remember, we are celebrating our dear Man of God through them.
- Follow the LoveWorld Publishing SuperUser on KingsChat. There are loads of fun games and activities and lots of prizes to be won!
- Be sure to invite people in your neighborhood for the Book fair holding in your church and make it a huge success in your city by promoting the reading of our life transforming bestsellers.